(From "Bulletman" number 2, 1941. I love this strip.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Maybe you just need to run a weekly segment on the awesomeness that is the Bulletman comics. I hope you have more issues handy.
Thankfully there are still many issues to go through on the Golden Age Comics site, so we’re in luck. I know I need to mix it up with some other stuff, but there’s just so MUCH to love in these Bulletman comics! I mean, where else are you going to find ninja Nazi stealth tanks, I ask you?!
I Dont Get This 1
I just thought it was funny that the opening line of a highly publicized play was “Ooo, people are asleep!” Not exactly gripping drama.
This is why you NEVER hire actors with narcolepsy, no matter how good they are…
Sadly, when I try to go to the Golden Age Comics site in the UK I get an error message and a bunch of techie gibberish. I hope they fix this soon. I need my daily dose of Bullet Man. It makes me feel so superior! 🙂
I think the actress is demonstrating the same clever observational talents as Bulletgirl…
Isn’t that guy supposed to be Dead, rather than asleep!
I love that the play isn’t well-liked, or famous, or even highly anticipated… just highly publicized.
Niall, you can download the first 16 Bulletman comics here: http://goldenagecomics.co.uk/index.php?cid=21
Oh I love this “plav”. In the next scene, Hunchy Winthrop puts the candle out and says, “He sleeps forevermore, My Lady.” Bravo!