(From "Bulletman" number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hunchy Sure Is A Queer One, And Fail At 3D
Hunchy is Short for Winthrop.
Throw the switch Huncky!!!
Hunchy works by intuition alone!
What I’m worried by is the fact that Sgt. Kent finds him attractive! Now, who’s the “Queer one”? :->
So this comic includes Hunchy, Limpy, Bullet Man and Bullet Girl. Name FAIL.
Since when is two syllables short for two syllables? I think they just called him hunchy to be mean…
Sgt. Kent: “Oh, he’s an actor. Well, nevermind then. Those people are way too flamboyant for me.”