(From "Bulletman" number 2, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Bow Chica Wahh Wahh
…if only they could *remember*…!
[Little did they know that certain something in the air was none other than Night-Man, playing his saxophone from the rooftop like Orpheus on a very good night. And as Bulletgirl unbuckles that safety belt faster than a speeding ticket…]
Speaking of getting busy….
In Muffy the Vampire Layer, Muffy and her friends decide to hunt vampires because a book tells them they should. That “book” is an issue of Morbius the Living Vampire. The cover (including the title, the Marvel Comics logo in the top left, and the Hulk-silhouette “30 Years” icon in the lower left) is not only clearly visible–it gets an extreme close-up. I thought Marvel was pretty rabid on defending their property. I mean, aren’t these the guys who wanted Hero Machine stopped because you could put a brick body together with green skin? So why does some random porno get a free pass? Or did the producers pay Marvel a fee for the use of the comic? Skeazy!
/probe at limits of “open topic”
if bulletman and bulletgirl get busy who shoots first?
I agree with dementedtheclown, but for some reason, I heard Jungle Boogie.
And just where are her hands suppose to be?
Where Are Both There Hands
Some people like candle light and Barry White, others get aroused by murder and mayhem. Who are we to judge?
Bulletman: “One more remark like that, Bulletgirl, and there might be dire consequences.”
Bulletgirl: “Oh, what are you afraid of? That some kind of ethical code will be established? This is a periodical for kids. Noone pays any attention to what kids read. You’re such a prude. Piss, shit, piss. Come on. Bring it on. I dare you.”
here are the headlines
WILL THEY EVER LEARN WHO THE MURDERER IS? WILL THE VILLIAN GET “BUSY” AS WELL? WILL THIS END UP LIKE THAT SCENE IN WATCHMEN? CAN I EVER STOP TALKING IN ALL UPPER CASE? ALL THESE AND MORE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT EXCITING ISSUE OF “BULLETMAN AND BULLETGIRL, THE NAUGHTY SUPERHERO COUPLE”.
(you know what scene im talking about…)