Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
What did they use for lubricant in those days?
Are you posting pics from porno comics? I’m not judging, mind you.
That reminds me of the good job Frank Miller did on using the old “Superman sees Wonder Woman sunbathing on a rooftop” joke. Awesome story plot. And now, the reviews:
“Back Door Love? Two thumbs up it!” – Ebert
“A had hitting spank to the butt of romance comedies” – Time Warner
“Stallone is red hot!” – Baron Von Evil
“Bring a box of baby wipes to this tongue-in-cheek tear-jerker, people. A+” – H. Stern
“I want my Baby got Back Door Love, Baby!” – Sir Mix-a-Lot
ComicallyVintage didn’t list the original comic, but it definitely looks like a 1940’s era horror or romance book.
That just ain’t right.
Well, she had no choice, really. His pimp hand is strong.