Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
How Is An Extra Eye An Accident???
This should be a caption contest!!!
“You see I was walking along and I accidentally fell over, that accident gave me another eye! It’s simple really!”
“Oh hey look over there,it’s new ki-HOLY CHRIST ON A STICK! WHERE THE HELL DID THAT EYE COME FROM?!
WHAT KIND OF ACCIDENT DOES THAT?!”
maybe he’s saying his presence is an accident?
He was given three wishes by a genie. The only problem is, the guy has a bad stutter. He started to speak but only managed ” I .. I … I” and that was the result. The genie just figured that he was really eager for that extra eye.
or maybe it’s not an extra eye but he was playing pool one day, went for a trick shot, hit the eight ball too hard, it came flying off the cushion and the rest is history.
“Eye, eye, eye, eye, Eye am the Frito Bandito!” Now I guess I’m showing my age 🙂
He’s wearing contacts now. Wait till you see what his glasses look like.
This kid REALLY can’t get away with staring at cleavage.
It’s a spiritual thing, right? His third eye? I didn’t realize it was so literal… or so poorly placed!
What kind of accident?
Remember: “It’s always fun until somebody gains an eye!”
Extra eye is ok, but extra eyebrow…it’s simply WRONG!