(From "Bulletman" number 1, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“They just don’t make super suits like they used to. Who has the pinking shears?”
Well, those shorts ARE kinda tight and chafing her bodacious bulletness…
[knee to the nose, uppercut to the throat, bulletman down]
*refuses to make joke noting Bulletman’s “quickness” with the ladies, but then again it was fairly obvious anyway*
She’d probably never even notice she’s naked. I mean this is a girl who can be snuck up upon by TANKS!
Well, atleast we know why her dad doesn’t recognize her. He’s to busy staring at her gams.
Bulletgirl’s shaved privates are going radish! Better use an ointment.