(From "Skyman" number 3, 1947.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Why the hell does the goon have to use a syringe of “deadly serum?” Has he not seen enough gangster movies to know that there are any number of ways to off his victim besides keeping a vial of deadly toxin with a sharp needle in your pocket?
“Ow! Somethings pricked my leg! Gosh, I…I feel so sleepy! Vision…blurry! Whatever could be wrong with me?”
Why doesn’t he just shoot him…
Well, this answers one question, at least. Those really are his pajamas.
and notice, Skyman is awake.
If an assassin standing right next to you when you’re asleep was having a monolog about how he was going to kill you…well, you would wake up.
Yes, Skyman is awake. As you can see, he is being sly about it. He’s laying on his side, with atleast one eye open while holding his pillow, waiting for the man in the plum hat to prick him somewhere.