(Not sure where it's from, but I think that's "Red Arrow" maybe?)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
that’s speedy as Arsenal who then became The Red Arrow.
and it’s probably one of the first or THE first issue of “the outsiders” cause he’s talkin/’ to nightwing
Yeah, but would the team be called the Awesome 3some?
That’s sure not who he LOOKS like he’s talkin’ to, JR …
@Jeff: Maybe it doesn’t look so, but JR is right. It’s Speedy/Arsenal talking to Nightwing (Dick Grayson) about joining the Outsiders and it’s the first issue.
Clearly, this is the team originally meant to star in the series Trinity.
Yes, I am aware he’s talking to Dick Grayson, but that’s not funny. A man dressed like that and staring at his outthrust crotch while inviting it to join a team IS. Geez.
uh i was just help to find jeffs source. i find it funnyas well. maybe red’s got short-man syndrome, hehe.
We must be the only ones who think like that Jeff. My mind went to the same place yours did 🙂
It’s Aresenal talking to Nightwing in the first Outsiders story arc “Looking for Trouble”.
The problem with asking such a member to join the group is that it always wants to get ahead, so you have to keep a tight grip on it lest it get out of hand.