(From "Cat Man" number 6.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Sheesh!!!! HE never carries a gun! And here he is, giving a probably loaded weapon to a KID!!! Hey, I know she doesn’t LOOK like a kid, but she is!!! But, then again, all America back then was gun-crazy. No excuse, I know. The writer should have thought twice! Hey, wait a minute. Why’s this guy doing running around with a thirteen year old girl anyway!!!??? Something wrong here.
Back then? Heh
Here I was thinking it was uncommonly sporting of him to actually ARM his teen aged human shield.
Unusually egalitarian of him to have a female sidekick. Why would a thirteen year old boy be any better?
It took me a long time to realize it was a gun. In general the combination of underage girls named “Kitten”, older men in spandex, and anything called a strap-on is something you aren’t going to want to see.
Yeah, the first thing that popped into my head when I heard ‘strap this on’, was definitely NOT a firearm. 😀
But… it shoots “hairballs”…! 🙂 (snicker…snort)
“Next time, on CAT’S GONE WILD!!!”