(From "Cat Man" number 6.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey, I remember this plot in episode 666 of “Touched by an Atheist”. It was titled, “Meet Joe Hack”.
Waitaminnit. Izzat Paris burning in the background?
It’s not the Grim Reaper’s touch that Mickey has to worry about.
“Mickey’s not gay, he’s just REALLY into rainbows.”
“Mr. Deacon, I protest! I am NOT a Mary man!”
Notice how Mickey is holding on to his rear end. Perhaps Mickey is thinking “No one has to know. Just keep smiling.”
This is disturbing. I’d run away if I were you, kid. Run, Mickey RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, the perspective on that church! Is this Flatland?
“Oh Mickey your so fine, your so fine that you blow my mind- HEY MICKEY!” Crrrreepy!
That Deacon looks more akin to a pimp than a man of the cloth. I guess the Deacon had to have some way to pay for the church bus.
if you look above the DEACON title and remove from it “Death” and “Of the grim reaper”
you would be right
I just noticed how messed up the fence is.
The flat church. The falling fence. The sinisterly smiling deacon. The idiotically grimacing boy. This could be the end of life on Earth as we know it!
Someone ate the BAD mushrooms when they made this.