(From "The Blue Beetle" number 13, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
One would think that the skull guy would occasionally jab himself with those needles…wouldn’t that be an interesting, if not convenient plot twist?
That guy must be from Switzerland.
“Oh, well, I’ll get you in the face then!”
Hey Jeff I was just wondering what are you working on right now
Coats. Lots and lots of coats. 50+ with more going in every day.
For some weird reason, I can’t post or read comments under the Caption Contest post. I think there’s a stupid pop-up ad in the way or something. Anyway, here’s an entry:
” . . . this message brought to you by the Stepford Chamber of Commerce.”
Bards are True Neutral as well, or they couldn’t qualify for the druid stage of their dual classing. I can’t believe I still remember that.