(Thanks once again to Hammerknight for putting together this how-to sheet. Click on the image to see it at its original full size.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This is just amazing! Say, do you think you could maybe do one about making a basic car? It’d be cool to see people making cars for their heroes :D.
Thank you! What a great creation!
I’ll give a car a try. Thanks for the idea.
What set do those robo-spider legs belong to? I know I’ve seen them but I can’t find them!
Nyah ah – cool!
@Fishpants, the legs are in Backplane Standard.