(From "Amazing Man" number 10, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Whatever you do, don’t lift the lid from that toilet over there!
Wait wait wait…back up…”It’s a good thing I landed on those spikes before you did?” Is that the Iron Head, or Skull, or whatever? Did he land on said spikes head first, his ferrous noggin of power protecting the rest of his squishy body? Is that why he’s still, I don’t know, walking around?
Yes! Notice the ‘damage’ Iron Skull’s suit took!
Now, let’s see what happens when he asks the magic mirror… “Who’s the most ferrous man of all?”
(I go crawl back into hidey-hole now.)
What obvious? I would never have imagined that was a door!
Yes, that’s “Iron Skull”. I believe they quickly migrated the iron to the rest of him too so he could be super.
I just loved that all three things being said were super obvious. Yes, it’s a good thing the guy made out of iron landed on the spikes first. Duh.
Yes, they escaped, since you’re looking at them. Duh.
And yes, the voice is coming from over there, where you hear it coming from. Duh.
Tal you’re right, it’s not obvious that’s a door, and so Brown Suit Guy wins the battle of wits!
Of course, the comment was included to let people know that the ‘toilet seat lid’ over there was, in fact, a circular door…
As the artist was certainly incapable of drawing something that looked anything like a door! :->