(From "Lois Lane" 65, copyright DC Comics, Inc. Hat tip to Chris' Invincible Super-Blog. And yes, that's Lois Lane and Lex Luthor.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Thanks to that dialogue (and I use the term loosely), I’m picturing some dude in a beret, fingersnapping and playing a set of bongos in the background.
….Oh god, this is like walking in on your mom and dad….sooooooo wrong!
The inspiration for Smallville!
That happenned? Eww. Heartbreaker. Serves Supes right for that wild time with Wonder Woman and Maxima. At least their team logo makes sense… but not the masks.
1). @ The Imp: I hear that, Daddy-O 🙂
2). So let me get this straight, Superman is “square” and you two are making out wearing monogrammed helmets?
This is the hidden down-side of evil. The part nobody tells you about before you start down the dark road…the part where you’re contractually obligated to talk like a hep cat and wear a monogram on your forehead. Yes, many a slide into evil could be halted if only more people would talk frankly about the harsh consequences of the lifestyle.
Damn you Matt. You stole my idea.