(From "The Flame" number 1, 1954.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey I did that. I have not felt flat since.
WOW! I would of recommended this to my 2-D brother, but he fell into a crack in the floorboards…
Matt did your parents buy that story?
lol@Matt & HK’s antics
I remember the flyers like this from my old comics. Even as a kid I thought they were a little odd. I couldn’t quite figure out why, but seeing one as an adult makes it all clear.
….and 3-d, apparently. :-p
i saw a funny spoof of an ad like this in wizard how you don;t need to work out to get bullies off the beach just buy tony starks armer
Reminds me of the Family Guy episode when Chris dates Kate Moss. 😀
If I do the 10 minutes a day will people need to wear special glasses to see me?
When I achieve He-man status do I get the special Gray Skull sword?
Conversely, my wife is 2-D and no one ever accuses her of being flat.