(From "Thrilling Comics" number 10, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Brings back memories of my spring break 🙂 lol
Horribly, horribly wrong? Or *oh so right*?
“Give a man a fish and he eats for a day…but teach a man to fish by casting lit dynamite from a speedboat and he’ll be eating in prison for 15 to 30.”
Very soon, he will be on a boat.
It needed to be said.
Maybe its just me, but I didn’t think of concussive fishing first. My first thought was tying the wheel and lighting a fuse. Of course, my favorite camping trip was the one where four of us spent ten minutes hiding behind a log wondering if the homemade fuse on a largish black powder bomb had gone out or was still smoldering along…
“Now, if I could jsut find a camera, I can tape myself jumping the dynamite and be on one of those wildest video shows.”