(From "Wonder Comics" number 11, 1947.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Ouch! He punched out criminal mastermind Crimmins with his bleeding fist after that rusty knife fiasco!
From Niall Mor’s Dictionary:
IRONY, n. : Some bozo in a purple cape and cowl marked with skull and crossbones, a white turtleneck, and blue slacks calling anyone else repulsive.
What about the candelabra? Doesn’t anyone care what happened to the poor candelabra!?!
Bell from Beauty and the Beast is still crying about the candelabra. It was her best friend before this incident.