(From "Wonder Comics" number 8, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
One hot polish sausage coming right up!
Hells yeah! And don’t let those freckly-faced boyish looks make you think any differently!
Guys, is it me or does this artwork look a little “John Byrne” to you? He did it– The bloody bastard has finally mastered time travel! But sadly, instead of solving historical mysteries or witnessing history unfold (…or dare I suggest assassinating Hitler?) he took a job pencilling for Wonder Comics. Hmm… either he has a plan or just really low standards.