Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Memo to the retcon department …
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
…you mean it can’t happen?
But if it *did* happen, they wouldn’t thaw him out–they’d throw parties around the corpse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_Dead_Guy_Days
Or maybe that’s just us yokels in Colorado.
Is this regarding Cap’n America or Walt Disney?
40 years frozen in ice? I hope someone changed their pants as fashion dictated.
40 years in the same underwear! it would’ve gotten messy in those undies! OH YAAAAAA!