(From "Forbidden Tales" number 1, 1951.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
That’s right, Jeff. From the Greek, Bwahahahadeus. “Bwahadeus” was an athelete in the first Olympic games who was known for throwing tantrams and causing a lot of ruckus. You might be more familiar with his Roman name, Hehehevious.
So I think you should start changing those onomontoPOWias so they all say Ha ha ha! Earthquakes? Ha ha ha! Explosions? Ha ha ha! Kicked in the crotch? I suppose that’s some form of destruction…Ha ha ha!
Either this monster’s got a weird cyber jackhammer for an arm or he’s hittin’ the skyscraper with a nub.
Fear the nub!