(From "Strange Tales" number 1, 1951.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Guaranteed delivery, dead or alive! (But, admittedly, preferably dead)”
“Henry, our dog had all of its blood when we started the move, didn’t we?”
“Whatever you do, don’t invite the movers in!!”
“What do you mean you can’t move our large supply of garlic?! This is an outrage!”
“Those moves are driving me batty!”
For when you absolutely, positively, have to get it there in the dead of night.
“We Move It All!*”
“*legal disclaimer: claims to move ‘all’ do not include some kitchen items, such as garlic or wooden skewers, nor does it include personal religious items, such vials of holy water, crucifixes, or life size cardboard stand ups of the Pope.”
He’s not a mover. He’s a bill collector for Bank of America.
[singing]: “Fangs for the memories”
Remember: trust the League of Vampires when there’s a lot at stake.
I’m impressed by the custom work on his suit that can allow a massive pair of batlike wings to protrude form his back without ruffling his jacket!
Remember, call the League of Vampires movers, and you won’t be coffin up a lot of money.
“If you have any problems with our services, such as broken or missing items, an overabundance of flying vermin, or workers spontaneously bursting into flame upon contact with direct sunlight, contact our CEO Drake Cula!”
The problem with Vampire Movers is their employees are always taking coffin breaks.