Apparently something is going amiss and I am not getting email notification when someone posts a comment. Which means if you've posted anything for me today (maybe even late yesterday), I probably haven't seen it. I'll try and manually go through the last few posts to see if anything major's come up. The "Contact us" link and form are still working, though, so if it's urgent you can use that. Sorry for the problems, I can't tell what's up.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Sound a bit like Conficker & variants running around. As you know, they mess with DNS.
I think voodoo is the more logical explanation.
I think Dr.Doom is the most logical explanation.
As it turns out, the most likely — and correct — explanation was that I am an idiot. Starting on the 25th, GMail started marking all the HeroMachine blog mail as Spam. All I had to do was go look there and unspam it. I should have checked that as one of the first things but nooooooo, I had to call tech support.
Oh well, at least I am getting it all now AND seeing it.
Well, shoot, Jeffrey, I could’ve told you that a long time ago.
…uh, that it was the spam filter. Yeah, *ahem*, that it was the spam filter.
Someone ain’t gonna be winning no caption contests any time soon John tsk tsk. 😀