(From “Judge Dredd”, No. 3, ©1984, Eagle Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Ah, good ol’ Judge Dredd…winner of the “Master of Subtlety” award from 1985 to 2004.
Kinda hard to do that without eyes…
I would like to let Jeff know that this would be a GREAT caption contest!
Good idea Cory! Do you think it would hurt things having the actual words from the panel already out there?
Cory- Fun Fact. The character being punched has been featured in a previous caption contest.
I dont THINK so, I think that those who SEE the words would be just as succeptible to making BAD captions as much as those who DONT see the words.
There was already a caption contest done when people saw the actual words before. It was the one with the guy shaking his fist. Contest #34 I believe.
So anyway, I don’t think it would hurt anyone’s imagination at all.
run it as a caption contest in 4 weeks.
That’s what the baddie gets for leaving the visor open…
I call foul! Unless the villain is Paper Mache Man that just makes no sense. Still, I wonder what I would have thought of that when it came out. Probably would have just thought it was cool.
If you run this as a caption contest, be prepared for lots of thinnly veiled ‘fisting’ comments.
That being said – I’m giggling at the thought of caption ideas. Giggling! honestly.
I really shouldn’t visit this website while working – my English class is looking at me funny.