(From "Strange Fantasy", 1953.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
We talked about who we wanted to see in the next Batman movie and I think Mr. Zsasz would fit in great. He made a cameo in the first film as a hitman and was mentioned on the Dark Knight website as being at large. If they turned him into the same character as the comic book then he would be a great foe for Batman.
I dreamt I was a character in one of those funny books and I was drawn with two left feet! And that name, I wonder who it is…”Liefeld”?.
I dreamed I ate a 40 pound marshmallow. When I awakened, half my pillow was gone!
Man, that’s a big pillow! (80 pounds?)
Bwa-hah-haa! Wet dreams…