Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Back when there was no such thing as an internal monologue. Or narrator.
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Surprise! She’s really a purple people eater in blonde bombshell disguise.
Well, she’s playing a lonely, disillusioned cynic better than Cameron Diaz would.
Yeah. (Though I liked Diaz in those long Charlie’s Angels music videos.)
“I sympathize is all! I mean, look at me! You would think I have it all together, but I don’t! I’m standing in an unemployment line, hiding this fact from my wife– who, by the way, I don’t love anymore– and daily have to apply prosthetics to my face and hands to appear normal! I’m a misshapen freak who loves to speak to myself, or rather shout to myself, about the plights of others! If I’m lucky, they’ll place me in an insane asylum, but who am I kidding?! This is the 50’s– they’ll probably turn me into dog food!”