(From "Cow Puncher Comics", Avon, January 1947.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I just did figure out what he meant.
Yeah, it took me a while too. For those who are uninformed, think about “grabbing ankles”.
Oh, that’s not how I saw it. I understood him to just mean “halt”.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure he just means “Stop and be quiet”. The context is that they’ve stumbled upon a woman spying on their war council and they want to sneak up on her. I didn’t think it was anything dirty taken out of context like this, I just thought it was weird. As if they had a different action for every race they might encounter — “It’s a Black man, wiggle your ears!” or “It’s an Asian hermaphrodite, wring your chins!”
It just made me laugh looked at as a sentence hanging out there in space, you know?
Oh, and he’s talking to the other warriors in the party, not to the off-panel woman.
White women are foot-snatchers! Be careful!
Favorite Random Panel EVER!
hold your feet and touch your toes!