Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: "As a baby wields a butterknife"? Really?
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Dude, you can TOTALLY use this panel for OnomontoPOWia. What the hell is up with that “Arggh!” sound effect? WTF? In order to make the big space alien more “piratey,” he’ll expire in Olde English Gothic letterforms? And from whence is that effect emanating? His ass? “I’ve been stabbed through the neck so I’ll fart to death!”?
Good points, but I was mostly worried about why he’s providing cutlery to his infant. That’s not good.
“like a baby wields a butter knife” Therefore he stabs him through the neck. Is it just me or does the punishment maybe overdue the crime by just a wee bit here…