Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Wait, burgers don't have olives, so what's that on her head … ?
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Hmmm, more ketchup on her she says? I’d like to say something dirty, but I don’t like ketchup, so I’ll leave the dirty stuff to another responder.
….would mayo do?
I’ve always held a dim view of people who use the word “catsup.” Almost as bad the misuse of “alot” to mean “a lot,” but I digress.
You just can’t find good acting people these days… What kind of broadway reject can’t walk like a hamburger?
By the by, John, I happen to like alot of catsup on my burgers.
Oh, great, now his head’s going to explode …
Okay… coming from a country that doesn’t have quite such an open commercial market place, can someone tell me the practical difference (if any) between catsup, ketchup and tomato sauce?
As far as I can tell, catsup and ketchup are just two different spellings for the same thing. Tomato sauce, however, has very little (if any) added sugar, is not as thick, and is not used as a condiment — it’s a base for making pasta sauces and other such dishes. Ketchup is very sweet and reasonably thick. It’s like condensed tomato sauce with lots of sugar and other chemicals added in.