Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Away, vile creature!
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
That may very well be the single worst drawn panel in any comic book anywhere. Good golly, what hackery. What the hell is up with that composition? Was the dude just bein’ lazy? Is Moebius doin’ some kinky vampire nasty with the “vile creature?” Are her legs broken? What the hell?
Very true, and that’s not even the worst drawing from that issue, although it’s close. There’s another one where he pulls the same double-arm-slap maneuver which is so awkwardly drawn I literally had to contort my own body to try and figure out what the heck was going on.
But it didn’t feature the snapped-in-half, shrunken-lower-legs vampiress, nor the strangely hinged forearms of Morbius, so I went with this one instead. Plus, you gotta love the over-the-top dialog. And the double “wap!” also adds a nice bit of craziness.
I should also add that this was the final issue of “Morbius”, and I definitely got the feeling while reading it that it was a slapdash, very hasty affair. Some of the panels are so bad they have to be seen to be believed, and the dialog/plotting is almost worse. Truly an epic fail.