Yin's Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Yin's Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

Stunning!

CantDraw
    Participant

Most excellent!

Yin
    Participant

this is Amazing nice job

Stunning!

Most excellent!

Thanks guys i wasn’t to sure if this one was finished but i didn’t want to overdo it, your comments reassure me, means a lot ! 😀

Yin
    Participant

This picture has been wrecking my brains for a couple of days now so i thought id just post it and see what people think so far  any and all comments good & bad will be really helpful

Goddess Nimah The Creator

The people of the kingdom Alayia will tell story’s of Nimah and her God husband coming together and creating Alayia to rival that of Azzaro the tales tell that Alayia is Nimahs child and will one day be the mightiest kingdom there has ever been crushing all in is way but only the people of Alayia believe this in other countries she is simply know as The Goddess Nimah

King Melanthius II of Alayia is trying to force his wife Queen Aletheia to merge with the goddess so that she could grant him the power of the God creator (not named yet)  and he can make the prophecy true.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Interesting! It seems to me though the parts of it with the black outline clash with the parts that have no outline… Like two different styles on one piece. You haven’t done that on any of your other works. Just seems a bit odd to me, but so does Picasso so… It’s a nicely designed character regardless. 🙂

Yin
    Participant

Thanks Nug ! it really stands out now you have said it, i will be sure to do a revamp of Nimah soon

Yin
    Participant

The Goddess Nefertari

Attachments:

Yin
    Participant

Iv been working on this one for a few days not sure if it is 100% finished yet so i thought id upload it and see what peoples comments are

The Lost Sisters

Attachments:

Stulte
    Participant

Looks awesome! The symbols behind them is a clever addition; they work very well with the costumes.

Only nitpick I have is the face of the sister to the left, it looks a bit… awkward. I’d lower the eyes a little bit and flip the nose, the shadow of it doesn’t really fit the pose.

Yin
    Participant

My entry for this years Creators Club Poster

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Well I have no idea where the heck I was or what I was doing when this gallery came out but it’s fantastic and I hate that I’m getting around to see it so late lol

Yin
    Participant

So iv got lots of free time coming up and iv been thinking about collaborating with a few different HM artists to make a new team of original or already existing characters and maybe make a story around it, if anybody has any ideas or wants to get involved comment below or send me an email YinLow@outlook.com 🙂

Mr. Valet
    Participant

Your character designs are amazing. Queen Aglaea is probably my favorite so far. Keep it up! 😀

JR19759
    Keymaster

So, I hear you’re interested in doing art trades? I’m always down for doing one. Just say who or what you want me to do. You can pick which of my characters you want to do, I like the surprise. That is, obviously, if you want to 😉

Yin
    Participant

So, I hear you’re interested in doing art trades? I’m always down for doing one. Just say who or what you want me to do. You can pick which of my characters you want to do, I like the surprise. That is, obviously, if you want to 😉

Sorry for the late reply JR! yes id love to trade, you can choose any from my original work i like the surprise to ! ill get to work looking through your art now ! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.