Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a contest entry, hopefully. It is Iago and Othello, modernized into a superhero genre. Iago was previously entered into a pop quiz, which is where the doubt over the entrant’s status comes into play. (JR, can it be entered even if half of the characters have already been entered?). In this take, Othello is a superstrong hero and teammate of Iago, who has mental powers. The old leader of the team has stepped down and put Othello in charge, instead of Iago who has been with the team longer. This has caused Iago to snap and plot Othello’s downfall.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Last minute contest entry, the ghost of Hamlet

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a villain who can create weapons out of darkness.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Patrick Kelly, the middle sibling of the Kelly family. He is a supergenius who used to fight crime in his native Ireland as the Green Knight before retiring into superscience. He now works for the Europe’s equivalent of the BSH, the Guild, as an inventor.

Attachments:

carew12
    Participant

I really like Patrick Kelly, it’s simple but memorable

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here are the other Kelly siblings. Moira, the oldest of the three, is the current head of the Guild in Ireland, coordinating Irish heroes and being Ireland’s representative during the Guild’s meetings. She was initially a hero named Frost as she has cryokinetic powers, but after losing an arm, she retired from active heroics to her current position as diplomat/leader. Patrick made her a new mechanical arm which is superstrong and can generate fire. Her day is mostly spent managing Ireland’s heroes, but she does occasionally put on a mask as Frostfire.

The youngest sibling is the superfast Siobhan Kelly. She is a bundle of energy that never stops moving or talking, hence her hero name of Motormouth.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Burning Braddock, a superpowered criminal who can ignite himself and hurl balls of fire. He is also superstrong and durable. He originates from England, but has been known to show up in Ireland or Scotland, and wherever he appears, destruction follows.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

I always love seeing different people’s take on fire effects.  They look really cool, and the pose is pretty well done! The eyes are also kinda creeping me out…

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a demon named Endrai

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here’s a contest entry, my take on Deep Sea Dawson.

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Deep_Sea_Dawson

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a demonic priest for the pop quiz

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a female desert goblin

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

These last two monster designs are lovely. I especially like the demon priest’s hat. I’m almost getting Morrowind vibes for some reason. It’s got that same kind of unusual fantasy style.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you! Here is another inhuman creature named Krall.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Rhoda Jeffries, a no nonsense fighter who has the power to project energy shields.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.