Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words. AMS, not at the moment, but I could start up a new set, or at least a couple more phobias. Maybe I’ll finally tackle the greatest fear of them all, Anatidaephobia.

Gecko, a hero and martial artist who can stick to and climb walls.
    Gecko.png

Torog
    Participant

I gotta get more creative with my masking. Love the background with the Gecko. Great colors too.

ams
    Participant

Gecko is AWESOME! Love the faded brick background.

Also , had to google the meaning of Anatidaephobia. Can’t wait to see how you handle that one….

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Thanks guys and AMS, because you asked for it, one Anatidaephobia coming up!
    Anatidaephobia.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Surely it should have been a female character done in the style of a selfie. Good work though.

Vengeance
    Participant

good looking stuff as per usual

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a terrorist for hire named Wyatt. Little is known about him except for his apparent military skills which he has used to kill countless people and his connections to the underground chemicals market. A common tactic is to throw out Beserker grenades, that launch the mutating Berserker gas, turning everything in their range into primal killing machines. During the confusion, Wyatt often achieves secondary tasks such as theft of technology or assassinations.

Wyatt.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Those last two look great, especially Anatidaephobia. I want that suit!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and I agree A’s suit (that name is long) is something I would also want, though I doubt I could pull off a white suit. Here is a character whose

The scribe of the Word, the Voice of God. Metatron is an angel who God uses to channel his commands. Just as angels use the bodies of humans, God uses the body of his angel Scribe. The words he channels alter reality and have a destructive effect on the nearby environment. He can recall the Word later to use its effect, making him almost a god in the power he wields.

He works closely with humans as he shares a deep love for them. He was the vessel used to sculpt them and as a result, he has a connection to them. He lives in seclusion because of the Word’s powerful damage, but he still wanders around the human world, reveling in his greatest creation. He has grown a liking towards certain humans and he has also helped them on occasion.

Metatron.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Scopophobia-The fear of being watched
    Scopophobia.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Man, these last two are awesome. That mask kind of creeps me out, in a good way.

Stevedore

Wonderful shading and light on Zephyr and Supernova.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and I’ve been on a Noir kick, so Magie Noir is coming back.

Here is Tommy, an enforcer/hitman for the mob. He is a a psychopath whose constant laughing has earned him the moniker, the Cackling Man.

You earn a Vampyrist Respect Token, if you are the first to get who (character, not actor) he is an homage to. The character is an antagonist from film Noir. These tokens may be cashed in for redesigns of your choice.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/06/Tommy.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

Actor is imho simple: Edward G. Robinson.

And for the character – it’s on the tip of my tongue, but I don#t get it out… *argh*

Edit: “Little Caesar” would a bit too obvious, I guess? ;)

Weilyn

The Man Who Laughs? Not sure if that counts as film noir, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.