Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Even Cyclops need glasses too.

Cyclops-need-Glasses-too.png

Even Cyclops need glasses too.

Nice.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks

Detective David Koch is from the year 2230. He is a Chicago police detective who has lost his wife and daughter due to a madman named Zane. After their passing, David became addicted to AR, alternate reality, computer programs which he enjoyed more than reality. It got so bad that even he couldn’t tell the difference of which was real. His father’s near death due to a heart attack was the shock that brought him back to reality. Now that he’s back, Detective Koch plans to find Zane and bring him to justice.

Detective-David-Koch.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    The UN’s superstrong and invulnerable Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper.png

Harlekin

Upperbody like always seen fantastic and very stabilize the lower body. The UN blue is not darker blue?

Really like Peacekeeper.

ams
    Participant

Peacekeeper is KICK-ASS! Awesome!

FRM

the mask is great for giving the sort of emotionless impression that you dont want to get in his way!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys, he turned out extremely well, far better than I could’ve hoped.

Airgetlam, an irish hero with an enchanted arm.
    Airgetlam.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

An update to

Dirtnap, a geokinetic hitman.
    Dirtnap.png

Cape-Jacker

Is it possible to fall in love with a computer-generated image? Because Airgetlam is gorgeous! And totally awesome. I love the arm!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Praetor.

Praetor is an immortal who dates back to the holy roman empire. He is the general (Praetor) of an army meant to eradicate the Ancients. They are demons older than the earth itself who wish to come back to our world to conquer it. The group that gave him his immortality and powers were the descendants of the mages who first locked away the Ancients. Their intent was to have one person who they felt could fight off the Ancients if they ever returned and Praetor was their champion. Praetor’s army is made up of demon slayers of all races and creeds, if they can kill a demon, they can work for him. He and his army have done a good job, as only one Ancient has ever made it into our world. Praetor now works with BSH’s demon division to help them eradicate demonic forces on the planet.

Praetor.png

FRM

nice! i noticed, Aergetlam means “silver hand” or something.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Yeah it does, it actually comes from Nuada Airgetlam, a celtic mythical hero. He was a king who lost his hand and was dethroned, but got a silver one and got rethroned. He eventually got a flesh and blood arm again, so I thought of a character who chanced upon his old silver arm.

Update of

Foundry
    Foundry-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    The personification of the abyss, Tartarus
    Tartarus.png
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.