Tiberius' Character Emporium

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Tiberius' Character Emporium

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Tiberius

Hello everyone! After playing around with the HeroMachine 3 for almost a month, I’ve decided to ‘open’ my own gallery here alongside all of you amazing artists.

I still have a lot to learn here with all the ‘tricks’ and neat things that are possible to do with the HM, so be patient with me. I do have some artistic background (I used to draw a lot when I was younger) and I currently have been working full time the past 10 years in the Printing industry and have been tested with ‘perfect’ color vision. Now that doesn’t mean I can color coordinate perfectly, which my wife has told me on a few occasions!

The characters I’ll have in this gallery will be ones I’ve created (or will be) for my group of friends (and myself) who like to play tabletop RPG’s. There will be some from the Pathfinder game and eventually many that will be for use with a superhero RPG we will soon be trying out.

I look forward to talking with as many of you as possible. Now lets hope my first picture posts properly. If it does, I give you The Fox. He will be used in the upcoming Supers RPG in some form. I’m actually interested in having this one for my character, which is why I am posting him first. Enjoy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tiberius

Hrmm, looks like it didn’t link properly. The good thing is, until I figure it out, you can see a smaller version of him in my profile pic.

djuby
    Participant

Lovely start! Be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the forum rules.

Tiberius

Lovely start! Be sure to read and familiarize yourself with the forum rules.

Thank you, Djuby. I have given the forum rules a once over, will probably do it again soon to be sure I didn’t miss anything.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Fox looks really cool. Nice start.

hawk007
    Participant

Really cool character! Obviously can’t tell from a single character, but it looks like you have a unique style.

Any way, really nice, and I’m looking forward to seeing more!

Tiberius

Thank you kindly, JR and Hawk.

Vengeance
    Participant

Great Start

Trekkie
    Participant

Welcome! You’re off to a great start, I can’t wait to see more

Tiberius

Ok, here’s the very first character I made. I have since given him a once over since I feel my shading/highlighting has gotten better after a handful of characters. I’m still not happy with him as I feel he needs more work, especially the head area and maybe overall pose.

This is my Half-Elf Cleric/Paladin of Sarenrae from our Pathfinder game, Vitas.

Attachments:

Tiberius

This character was requested by my kids. He has no name yet, but for some reason Thonn keeps popping in my head. The kids wanted me to make an alien character. I wanted to construct a new type of weapon. Here is the result of that. Hope everyone enjoys.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I can’t seem to get your images any bigger. What I can see of them look great.

Your question for Melmo’s answer: The last two are blog contest entries.

Tiberius

Herr D, I’m not sure why you can’t get the pics larger. I’m on my work computer now and they go full size when I click on them from here (as well as at home). Thank you for the compliment, it’s much appreciated! Hopefully you’re able to get them to work properly.

Oh! Thank you for replying on the question I had asked.

I see some people link pics that are already larger in scale, but you can’t click on them at all. I’m not sure how to do that, but I could try that if someone could enlighten me on how that works.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey, Tiberius! Great start, but I just wanted to let you know about something that you might have overlooked in the forum rules: you can’t have Jedi characters or any characters with any names or titles that are in Star Wars, because that would be a copyright issue and the biggest and most important rule on the forums is no copyrighted characters. I’m not trying to put you down, your characters look great! It’s just that you might have had a small oversight.

Tiberius

Thank you for mentioning that Magnus! I was thinking as long as I didn’t remake an actual character from the Star Wars ‘Universe’, it was ok. I was off on that one. I’ll change the description of the character, but if I a moderator needs to remove the character still, that’s understandable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.