The Shiboreth Pit

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Shiboreth Pit

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

Overally a great picture. For me the face a little bit masculine. And if i made a made little bigger the upper body to shown more the perspective. But i tell overally this is is a very good picture, The background work is very good. Nice work, really nice.

Shiboreth

When I saw the new mech-looking companion, I immediately thought of something like this.

A Chance Meeting:

(The following is to be read in the style of a Rom-Com movie trailer)

Like most abandoned sentient constructions, R0Dee the Rampaging Robot had resigned himself to forever killing all humans. But a chance meeting with a peculiar small furry creature opened his heart to love.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/shiboreth/2012/09/Shiboreth_A-Chance-Meeting.png

Incidentally, I had the Flight of the Conchords song “The Humans are Dead” running through my head the entire time I was working on this.

@Shiboreth said:
    Like most abandoned sentient constructions, R0Dee the Rampaging Robot had resigned himself to forever killing all humans. But a chance meeting with a peculiar small furry creature opened his heart to love.

Actually, I think this would work better as a children’s cartoon.

Trekkie
    Participant

The shading on the robot is great! And I agree with MDM- I could see that as a kid’s story.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I have to agree with both MDM and Trekkie, that is an awesome idea for a kids show. And that robot’s shading is fantastic.

Shiboreth

@MisterDinoMan said:

Actually, I think this would work better as a children’s cartoon.

My god, you’re totally right. I didn’t think about that since I was busy chuckling about the idea of it as a rom-com, but that could make an AWESOME children’s show.

FRM

hey, Shib! where are ya?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.