The Legatus Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Legatus Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 495 total)
  • Author

Legatus
    Participant

Thanks Hammerknight!

*Bouncers Inc.*: the founder and current CEO: Brigadier
    Bouncers-Inc-17-Brigadier.png

Legatus
    Participant

*Bouncers Inc.*: if anybody needs a superpowered bodyguard call Bouncers Inc. and ask for Daark
    Bouncers-Ins-19-Daark.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool.

Legatus
    Participant

Thanks HK!

Legatus
    Participant

*Bouncers Inc.*: regular employee Lucretius Lambda
    Bouncers-Inc-20-Lucretius-Lambda.png

I am not satisfied with the results of the shading. I tried to shade one side a little brighter, while the other should be a bit darker, but the result was not very convincing. Yet another exercise on my road to learn the technique a little better.

Weilyn

Great work on the poses of Daark and Brigadier!

I see what you were going for with Lambda, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to agree with you regarding the results. Still, you have successfully managed to freak me out with that mouth Wink

Legatus
    Participant

CryAll the praise for the poses has to go to ams.
    He posted the recipes for these poses on the Poses Thread over at the old forums.

…and yeah thanks, I still like this pic. The mouth was fun to make.

Legatus
    Participant

This week saw the closure of the UGO Heromachine forums. A place that still holds a 76-pages thread of my creations. Lots of fond memories remain. Over on the UGO boards I posted some South Park characters as tributes to long time posters. And I thought it would be a good idea to put them all together and post them here. You may know some of them, may have heard of others and probably just have never seen the rest here.
    I especially wanna greet Hakoon1, I hope you’re doing well buddy, wherever you are and whatever you do. Rock on!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/legatus/2012/10/UGO-Tribute-small.png

Vengeance
    Participant

cool had never seen these before

Weilyn

Very cool, and very sweet Smile

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool, but why am I whining/yelling, shouldn’t Speedy be the one whining?

Legatus
    Participant

Because you look totally cool doing that. http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Halloween/halloween-smiley17.gif

Vampyrist
    Participant

Well, I look cool doing anything. Also did UGO officially close down the forums, or has it just died down to the point of clinical death?

Legatus
    Participant

The UGO forum is still up, but closed for new postings.

Legatus
    Participant

*Bouncers Inc.* : regular employee Prescott
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/legatus/2012/10/Bouncers-Inc-21-Prescott.png

a little experiment on posing

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 495 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.