Sumina-verse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Sumina-verse

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

*dies of awesome overload* (no wait, that’s probably a bad idea, she’d probably steal my skull)

drummergirl4
    Participant

Wow, that is amazing.

CantDraw
    Participant

Well, it’s time to resurrect Sumina-verse. I’m nixing the Dagon story line but I am starting where Nimu comes back to Sumina after working with Red Bat. I’m actually thinking of writing some stories and submitting them in that other section of HM that I never go…I’m scared.

Anyway, we pick up with Nimu mysteriously and suddenly returning to Sumina sans clothes and sword (because dimensional travel will do that). She discovers that she can’t access the Golden Power and her sister Galinda is alive ruling the land again. However, her powers are different and she’s considered a great sorceress. Sadly, no one has any memories of the war with Black Dragon or that Galinda ever had a sister.

Nimu discovers the Three Witches who send her on a quest to find the Golden Land. Here is a picture of Galinda in her queenly attire:

Queen Galinda

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

On one of her quests she is sent to fight the Jeweled-Tail Dragon of Anthanor. The dragon can only be killed with Alka’s Golden Trident which she obtained in a previous quest. Unfortunately, no armor can stop it’s fire except the Ignis Gem Shield which is, of course, in the dragon’s lair. Here we have Nimu sans clothes, but with war paint, leaning against the shield:

Nimu Vs Dragon

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Fantastic every one of them!

CantDraw
    Participant

Another of Nimu’s quests takes her to the Hall of Reflection where the mirrors are non-reflective, but instead are portals that traverse both time and space. Here she must make the ultimate sacrifice to discover the truth of her world and in doing so will find the Armor of Shining Light, which means she’ll finally have clothes.

Before you get to the picture, I have a couple of things to say. First, even though I’m censoring this picture, it’s still pretty revealing, so you’ll only be able to see it if you login. However, I’ll probably include the uncensored version on my deviantart site.

Second, why is she nude? I wanted her inner strength to be reflected in her physical beauty. Besides, I’m an old fantasy art fan-boy and this is pretty much par for the course. There’s a little more to it than that, but I like to keep a few secrets to myself.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Very impressive. Once again your mastery of shading and highlighting shines through. Also a very good anatomy study.

And thanks for censoring. I don’t want any more problems with people and the rules tonight thanks 😉

Nug
    Participant

Excuse me while I head over to DA 😉

CantDraw
    Participant

What?! No comments about the mirror! That’s a great looking mirror.

Nug
    Participant

Mirror??? OOoo Ooohhh I see it now! Yup nice job on that body I mean mirror.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice. Hardly surprising the mirror wasn’t noticed though it is distracted from by … other things.

Stulte
    Participant

That is a very nice looking mirror.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s Nimu in the Armor of Shining Light:

Nimu in Armor of Shining Ligth

Attachments:

Maverik1313
    Participant

Amazing dude really amazing

CantDraw
    Participant

As Nimu journeys in the North, she comes across both friends and enemies. Here’s one of those friends, Ahnah, the Wolfmaster:

Ahnah, Wolfmaster

BIO:
    Ahnah is a native of Alaska. After getting lost while trekking through the Alaskan wilderness, she fell asleep and awoke in Sumina. Since she grew up hunting and trapping and had been a medic in the army, Ahnah survived the harsh winters. One day, Ahnah came across a Giant Wolf, that she simply calls Wolf, who had been injured by a Northern Horned Bear. After patching up Wolf and killing the bear, they became friends. Ahnah fights with a berserker ferocity using claws fashioned from bone. She has trained herself mentally to withstand the cold, thus not needing wear so much protection…of course.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.