Sumina-verse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Sumina-verse

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Lightningsword- Please leave this matter to the moderators. Your comment seems a bit over the top for a matter that is already being dealt with.

CantDraw
    Participant

That’s cool. I still stand by what I said before, if you think I’ve gone to far, I’ve got no problem removing or modifying. In regards to the picture, I’ve seen riskier stuff on this site but that’s neither here nor there. From my perspective she was covered but I guess I can see how someone might view it differently. Out of curiosity, was it just the top that was the problem? Like I said, I can modify the picture. I’ll even send it to the moderators for approval before I repost.

BTW, don’t worry moderators, I’ve only got 1 or 2 more females planned before I wrap up this topic.Laugh

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Dude, I love your characters! You do push it, but I see a lot of stuff I want to try, with regards to your shading and lighting effects. I really dig the Rowena influenced women. Excellent!

CantDraw
    Participant

She’s back and more decent than ever!

MetalDemon.pngMetalDemon-face.png

I actually like this better than what I had before. Oh, I almost forgot…

BIO:
    Metal Saint’s power level made her attractive to The Scarred One. The Scarred One captured her and combined her nanite technology with dark magic turning her into the ultimate destructive power in all Sumina. Sadly, before this she and Kentu had fallen in love (she is in her 70s, after all). Now, he will do anything to save her, even at the cost of his life…

Lightningsword
    Participant

Oh, sorry guys!
    @CantDraw- kinda reminds me of a character in the final fantasy series.

CantDraw
    Participant

Kentu 2.0:

Kentu-MetalQueen.png

Kentu risks his life to save his love, currently known as Metal Demon. As he lays dying, Metal’s love for him resurfaces and releases her from the Scarred One’s spell. Because her heart is breaking, she not only cries tears, she cries blood. Her blood seeps into Kentu’s wounds, and the nanites heal his body while also de-aging him and creating new abilities. Now that the two lovers are reunited, they are ready to bring victory to Sumina.

I finally learned to use the spoiler! I’ll keep it handy for risque type stuff, such as this. Also, I realized when I was done I kind of had a sun-moon motif, thus the background. In a way, they are kind of the Sun and Moon gods of Sumina, at least this is the story that will be passed down to future Suminians. Another thing, my recent retro work helped me with Metal Queen, and I’ve liked how Dr. Silver, Metal insert-name-here, has evolved over time. Finally, I’m thinking of doing one or two other poses with them just for the heck of it, so you’ll see them again, hopefully soon.

CantDraw
    Participant

With her sister, Galinda, dead, Nimu is queen and inherits the Golden Power:

Nimu-Gold.png

For mysterious reasons, she wields her new found power greater than any before, including Neela. As a result, Fea, the fairy queen, tells her the truth of the Golden Land from whence her power comes. The fairies are the secret guardians of that hidden place which was created eons ago to be a light in the darkness to come. By wielding the virture of that dimension to its fullest extent she is the true Faerie Queen and ruler of all Sumina.

prswirve
    Participant

Wow i’m kind of enjoying this thread of yours… Cool stuff!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Nima is cool, great lighting and I really dig that sword she’s got.

CantDraw
    Participant

With the combined might of Kentu, Metal Queen, Nimu and their fellow warriors, the forces of EarthRealm we pushed back to their dimension. Immediately following the battle, Nimu vanished to which the fairies explained that she left to fight another threat to the Golden Land. Soon after, Kentu and Metal Queen transcended beyond Sumina, never to be seen again. And far away from the known lands, a new darkness gathered strength.

Coming in 2014: Darker Villians! Shinier Heroes! Sexier Redesigns! And a tie-in to Red Bat, of course.

CantDraw
    Participant

Recent events in Sumina have awaken an ancient evil, banished long ago by the first wielder of the golden power. Dagon the Unliving has risen and desires to regain his lost kingdom.

CantDraw-DagonTheUnliving-1.png

I tried adding some texture to go with the shading which I think turned out well. I’m not sure I completely like the armor, especially in the crotch area, but I’ve never been that great with guys. I went for a scarier looking villain this time around, and think I got it. I’ll be switching back and forth between this and my regular thread with some more Red Bat, including a crossover (a certain golden warrior will be turning up to team up with Red Bat).

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Dragon The Unliving is so visually stunning, I mean the lighting and shading are exquisite. And the colors are just beautiful. Love this character.

CantDraw
    Participant

Glad you like it! I really wanted more energy coming from his chest but couldn’t figure out anything that I liked, so I just went with what you see. The turquoise-y colors give a nice eerie feeling and the bright red gives the whole picture an unstable quality since it doesn’t seem to fit.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Well, what I see is very awesome! But then again, that’s what I’m used to with your work… Wink

CantDraw
    Participant

Re-design of Syn-47 (with battle damage!):

CantDraw-Syn47-Redo.png

This was going to be my Round 1 character for the Monsters FNF but seeing that I just now finished it with only 10 more days and 4 more characters to create, I don’t think I’ll make it. However, I think I’ll still try to create the other characters just for fun since I already planned them out.

Anyway, my plan for Sumina is bring back Nimu after a year has passed and maybe the same amount of time has in Sumina. Syn put up good fight against Dagon but was defeated and turned into one of his battle thralls. Now she is more of a xombified version of herself.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.