Sumina-verse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Sumina-verse

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

If I see someone standing on a pile of skulls, I don’t care if the look like the nicest person in the world, my first thought will be, “That’s one bad dude.” In case there’s any doubt, a pile of skulls next to a river of blood should do it.

CantDraw
    Participant

Okay, so I may have fibbed when I said I probably wouldn’t have another character with as little on as Galinda. Of course, this next one is partly machine, so I guess that doesn’t technically count. Wink BTW, this is a transfer character from my other gallery on the forum.

MetalSaint.pngMetalSaint-face.png

BIO:

As the years passed, Earth became more dependent on the nanotechnolgy of Dr. Emily Silver, once known as Metal Streak. Life around the world improved, but Silver saw the dangerous possibilities the future held. Knowing that the imergence of artificial intelligience would either bring the human race to a new level of existense or bring about its downfall, she created a fail safe. At the age of 70, Dr. Silver placed herself in suspended animation until such a time when her expertise might be needed. Unfornately, when that time came, the systems that were to re-animate her failed.

During the height of the rebellion against the techno-masters, Syn-47 discovered the hidden chamber of Dr. Silver. She attempted to awake the doctor from cryo-sleep but had to abandon the doctor when Earth Realm forces attacked. Little did Syn know that she successfully jumpstarted the process. About the time Earth Realm invaded Sumina, Emily had re-entered life and accessed the situation. Seeing the odds she stood against and knowing that the Suminians would need her help, Dr. Silver injected nanites into herself. Now, more machine than human, she has become Metal Saint.

FYI, I purposely tried to make her “suit” similar to both Syn-47 and her old Metal Streak uniform. Also, when I redesigned Metal Streak, I had thought of the above story idea, so I made sure her suit was a precursor to Syn’s look.

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Whoa…well this is quite…something…i like it.

Legatus
    Participant

Keep up the good work!Cool

… and I was tempted to say something about the rules, but I don’t wanna start something here.Confused

CantDraw
    Participant

We had that discussion earlier in this topic, so I should be okay for now. However, I think this last picture is about as far as I can go without going over the edge.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I don’t want to be too restrictive, however I am going to be brutally honest, a number of the images in this thread have made my figure twitch over the delete button, especially this last one! The line is REALLY getting blurred here and I do ask you back off it a little bit further with future images. While Technically not breaking the rules as of yet I’d like to point out that we do have Children reading the posts here.

CantDraw
    Participant

Not a problem.

CantDraw
    Participant

Hopefully, this one passes the test. I credit the pose to prswirve; althought, I go back and forth whether the torso should be wider or not.

Devla.pngDevla-face.png

BIO:

Devla is from the Necra tribe, far southwest of the Nortlands. The Necrans are taller and stronger than the Northlanders and are known to communicate with the dead. In fact, they are known for their Dance of the Dead ceremony where they supposedly gain great magical power from the nether world. Devla, the Necrans most powerful warrior-mage, has been both an ally and enemy to Nimu depending on what suits her best. She is no friend of the Scarred One, who she sees as a thief, and stands against Earth Realm, for now.

Harlekin

Intresting pictures here and i like the improvement, but tell the truth you very near the border of the censure.

CantDraw
    Participant

It’s fun to ride the edge, but I’ll try not to fall off. On that note, my most clothed female yet:

TechnoMaster-3.png

BIO:

The Techno-Masters were once three human heroes that bonded with the nanites in hopes of stopping a world-wide disaster. Unfornately, they set off a chain of events that would enslave the Earthers and eventually lead to war with Sumina. The above is No. 3.

CantDraw
    Participant

I’ve taken the Barbarian I recently posted in my other gallery and transported her to Sumina because I can:

Neela.png

BIO:

Neela is the greatest warrior in the Northlands history. She established the Guardians of the Golden Light line after obtaining the mysterious power, making Galinda and Nimu her direct descendants. It is said in the time of Sumina’s greatest need, she will reappear.

Here she is at full golden might:

Neela-gold.pngNeela-gold-face.png

My only regret is that you can’t see her platform boots completely. Unfortunately it would take take too long to move everything up, oh well.

Scatman

lovely work ,love the gold work and the breast plates are really nice.Great use of items as well!i will say this I think you maybe pushing the envelope a bit there.But really awesome stuff!

CantDraw
    Participant

I have another male figure, so it’s okay to look:

Kentu.pngKentu-face.png

BIO:
    Kentu is Nimu and Galinda’s father. His tribe lives in the coldest parts of the Northlands, and he is considered the greatest warrior of his time. The men of his clan do not reach peak strength until their mid-70s and live anywhere between 150-180 years without ever losing much of their vigor. Kentu is currently 80 years old. Since he is a man, he cannot be a Guardian of the Golden Light but is highly respected for his wise counsel and warrior spirit.

Kentu lost his arm and his wife in the Goblin Wars, but got his revenge on the goblin leader, Orn, which led to the enemy’s surrender. He now wears Orn’s practically invicible skull along with a mantle made from the rare and powerful Char-Beast that Orn once rode. Since Kentu no longer has both hands, he cannot wield the weapon of his youth, Head Cleaver, a two-handed sword taller then he is and as wide as one of his legs; instead, he carries Orn’s magic axe which never needs sharpening or cleaning.

Vampyrist
    Participant

He is very cool!

Torog
    Participant

I’m loving your shading. Have you tried using the snipping tool to get a full length view of Neela? I myself have a bad habit of making things too tall. Looking forward to what else you’ve got up your proverbial sleeves.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.