Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

This topic contains 379 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  RobM 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 376 through 380 (of 380 total)
  • Author
    Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, both of you! I had a fair amount of trouble getting the ground under Boneface right, eventually I just gave up. I do agree that it could look better.

This is a return to a more simple time. It’s a design for a space fighter flightsuit in a friend’s roleplaying game campaign. Nothing fancy.

Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

The dashing Gryphon Rider hitting on a young nobleman. She can show you the woooorld.

The Gryphon Rider is, technically speaking, opposed to the evil Empress. However, she is way too busy doing things like this to actually be very useful to the cause.
    She is driven by her own moral code and libido, and is thus blinded to the plights of the common folk.

I have no idea how this design ended up like this. I just wanted to make an opera singer, and suddenly she’s standing on a gryphon for some reason? All I wanted was a ladder!

Suleman
    Suleman
    Participant

I was pondering a little bit about how the Gryphon Rider’s outfit would work in the previous picture I posted, so I painstakingly reconstructed the character in a front-facing view. That’s about all there is to this. This is pretty rough and has no shading, but not everything needs to be so pointlessly detailed.

Vampyrist
    Participant

The Gryphon Rider is great. She’s shining, shimmering, splendid. Is there a story behind her missing fingers? Gryphon training accident? Also, I dig the simplicity of the Space Fighter flight suit.

RobM
    Participant

I saw Gryphon Rider in the CDC 400 comments – way to raise the bar.

Viewing 5 posts - 376 through 380 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.