Romeo Phoenix's Artwork

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Romeo Phoenix's Artwork

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Randall
    Participant

Luther is Rex’s right hand Dino. He is loyal and will protect Rex at the cost of his own life. Luther was founded by Rex when Luther was just a baby Dino. Rex raised Luther to fight without mercy and without emotions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Randall
    Participant

I was at the local Pharmacy picking up my meds today. I looked at some of the High school football uniforms, that they had for decoration, and this came to my mind. I’ve shared this with facebook for my friends to see what I’ve done. I hope to get it enlarged and framed, so I can donate it to the High school. The symbol on the wall behind the character is the emblem on their football helmets and uniforms.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

I’m going to give this another try. I’m hoping to attract more fans to my art.

The first picture describes our world in Biblical way. It shows that our world is filled with sin, except the other worlds that are out there.

The second picture is Bella. At a the age 6 she had her parents taken from her because of evil humans. They had cut her wings and held her as a slave for many years. Until one day when an army raided the castle. She was able to escape. She found another one like her and he thought her how to fight. With her wings fully grown again she’s ready to kill all humans.

The third picture is Linda. She was once a house mother and a wife to a Navy Seal. Her husband had been identified by the enemy. One night the enemy blew up their home. Linda suffered a lot of injuries and the lost of some limbs. After finally getting her senses back Linda learned that her human and little girl had died in the explosion. When offered to the opportunity to be put into a program to mechanized Linda jumped on it with the hopes of revenge.

The last picture is a Golden Dragon. It is an idea I got from The Golden Dragons of Junction City High in Arkansas.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Linda Re uploaded

Randall
    Participant

Linda re uploaded x2

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Rico Ram: Rico was once a normal soldier. He was selected for a top secret project which mutated his body into the beast you see before you.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

My childhood Boogeyman.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Louisiana is known to hold Mardi Gras. This is the Mardi Gras Centaur.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

This is a nurse who had been raped and killed. She has been observed in turbulent homes.  Those who have seen her report strange symptoms.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Even the little zombies have to eat. This little man just couldn’t wait on his Mommy to eat.

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Sorry, but that’s just disgusting… 🙁

Randall
    Participant

That’s ok. I took the idea from a book I wrote.

Randall
    Participant

This old woman can be seen wondering the camp grounds of Claiborne Lake. She only comes up on those who are camping alone and collects their skulls.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

Crowbar and Faith are best friends and zombie hunters. Here they are.

Attachments:

Randall
    Participant

I am going to be making a picture with zombies behind Crowbar and Faith. Here are 4 of 7 zombies I will be using. I still have to make the female zombies.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.