PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@ams- I’m game for that. I was thinking about a different character, but Crimson would probably work just as well.

As for a character for you to do…. hows about Sempi. I think she’d work well in your style.

Suleman
    Participant

@AMS: If a third one isn’t too much, I could also be up for a trade. I don’t have a particular one of mine in mind, so pick one. I’m interested in seeing your choice.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Rats! I’m always late to the party. Feel free to take any of my guys for an art trade if the mood strikes again.

Suleman
    Participant

Here is my part of the trade!

This is my take on Snow Owl. I decided to go with one of your older designs again. Also, is Snow Owl supposed to be a hero or a villain?

ams
    Participant

Here’s my half for the Art trade with JR…SEMPI

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

@ Suleman –  Great take on SNOW OWL!  Like the techno head gear and gloves.  I feel a little “steam punk” vibe when I first saw it.  Cool!  When I first built the charater, I was going for an elder hero.  Please choose one of you character concepts for the my half of the trade an I’ll try my best to get it done soon.  Thanks and Cheers!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome dude, love it. The energy effect is really cool.

Suleman
    Participant

Alright, thanks!

CKnap was technically before me, so even though I finished first, I would be okay with it if you did one for CKnap before me.

As for which one of my characters, I was hoping you would pick one yourself. If I really have to choose, I guess I’ll go with Hajan, the fire genasi barbarian. He’s in need of an upgrade. His “tattoos” are actually supposed to glow like he was filled with fire. Feel free to update the design where necessary!

ams
    Participant

My half of the above art trade with Suleman.  Hope you like it…

HAJAN

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Awright! Fantastic work on the glowing skin, he looks like he’d bleed flames if you were to cut him. A bit slimmer than the original, but no less threatening.

CKnap
    Participant

Hey AMS, never heard back about the swap but with everyone doing one I went ahead.
    I chose your Tarantula character to do.
    I kept the overall look and just adjusted colors a little. Oh and added a new weapon. 🙂

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Thanks, Cknap!  Looks good!  If you would like to chose one of your concepts you would like me to take a shot at, please post here.

Here is my entry for the Armor Wars contest.

Attachments:

CKnap
    Participant

Id like to see what you can do with my character Oblivion.

Yin
    Participant

Your entry for the Armor Wars is amazing a sure winner ! id like to do a swap with people if anyone would like to redesign one of my original characters let me know !

ams
    Participant

Here you go, Cknap!  Hope you like it!  Sorry for the delay.

…and all my trades are caught up!  Thanks, ‘machiners!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.