PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

frostjon361

DUDE! I love Anchor!

mattisagamer
    Participant

Fantastic as always AMS.

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Fooling around with a companion item and came up with this.  Not sure if the shading hits the mark.  I to give up because the program was bogging down.  What do you guys think?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

It looks great. Good 3/4 posing. If you wanted to shade further, I would try and clear patterns, save them for the very las step. Patterns tend to really slow down the machine.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, DiCicatriz!  I would have cleared all the patterns, but it’s not as easily done with the way I built my character.  You see, there are 2 of the same body parts overlapping each other.  When you add the pattern to the first, it camo’s the whole thing.  I wanted just the green patterned not the grey spaces.  With overlapping another identical item over it and turning the green color’s value to zero, the grey parts are no longer patterned.  I wasn’t sure what I was going to end up with as a final image.  The more I shaded/highlighted, the more I was relunctant to start moving items around.

If anyone is interested in how I achieved this effect, take a look….

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

I might have to try that. But seriously, it’s awesome. The shading looks fine.

ams
    Participant

New villain, ECLIPSE,  casting darkness over all!

*yes, probably heavy influence by Kylo Ren, but it’s freakin’ Star Wars anarchy……

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

He looks tight, yo.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, Viper!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the ‘machiners creating around the globe!

This next character, 13, is from the Public Domain Super Hero website.   http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/13

Great site if someone is having some creative blocks to experiment with.  I myself might be using it more to get the kinks out of my brain.  Cheers!

Attachments:

CKnap
    Participant

Hey AMS, awesome work and happy new year!
    I wanted to ask if I could use some of your characters or even concepts of your characters in story ideas of mine, I feel like getting creative again and some that stand out right now are your Plasma Evil and Eclipse!

If thats alright with you all I wouldn’t mind is a little history and them, abilities and such. Also if you see any characters iv come up with please feel free to have your take at them!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Still awesom work ams. Lovin’ eclipse, the posing is simple but the gold parts of the costume & the shading makes him pop.

ams
    Participant

@ CKnap –  what do you do with your story ideas? do you post them here?

ams
    Participant

Was checking my archive since I’ve been looking through the Public Domain Super Heroes site and updated my vision of AMAZING MAN.

Attachments:

CKnap
    Participant

@ AMS – Usually I do, ive posted a few of older ones from a year or more ago. I got that creative block and stopped, but I have lots of ideas, I just like having character designs so I have an idea of who and what they look like when writing, helps the picture and a lot of your character concepts work really well!
    Ultimately Id love to do a comic but HeroMachine isnt quite quipped to do comic pages.

Otherwise I havnt done anything else with them, they usually dont leave the computer.

WesternAngel
    Participant

Dude awesome work but how do you do the lighting stuff like the glare on the pistol and the light on the rest of the character?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.