PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

What kind of sorcery is this? Props to you, mate! A new favorite of mine!

Drinkfluid
    Participant

Plasma Evil’s heart is in the centre, not on his left.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, ‘machine heads!

Here is a supporting chearcter for one om character concept (Haven’t figured out which one yet), Dectective Victoria Payton.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

Cool posing and clothes. Good looking character.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

That is an awesome pose!  I always struggle posing characters with guns and you make it look easy. 🙂

ams
    Participant

Thanks!

Going through some creative block right now.  Anyone up for an art trade?

ams
    Participant

Playing around with an old design.  BLIZZARD Nov 2015

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I’d be down for an art trade! Anybody of mine you like.

Suleman
    Participant

Hell, I’ll bite, if you’re up for it. I’ve got some irl stuff going on, but I can get something done within a few weeks. I’d love to see what you can do with one of my lady knights.

ams
    Participant

@ DiCicatriz –  I went through your early archive and still mind blown by your designs.  I had 2 picks in your first couple of pages, but chose SAD BASTARD.  He had the skinny body pieces which I have never used before and wanted to see if I could flesh him out a little more.  What do you think?

**upate – removed his eyebrows. Not on the original concept.  D’oh!

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

He looks amazing! Love the facial expression you captured. Plus the “indestructible speedo” look is always a good route to go for this guy. Nice detail on the black nails, too.

I took a quick stab at one of your earlier entries on this thread, the Outlander. I love the cosmic feel and the color scheme (though I think I went a little lighter than your original). As a bonus I tried to give it a patented AMS cropped background. Hope you like it:

Suleman
    Participant

I actually did find the time to make this. KING is back and while slightly more lean, he is no less mean. It’s not an exact copy of the original, I’m afraid, but I don’t think you were asking for that either. The pose is also highly experimental and I’m not sure if it works, but, here he is.

ams
    Participant

Sorry for the late response, guys!

@ DiCicatriz – Love your take on OUTLANDER.  Given him a gritty feel and more of a STARGATE look.  Cheers!

@ Suleman – KING looks awesome.  Great dynamic pose.  Looks like he is stretching before a cage match.  Love the choice and placement of the hand items on the legs.  And in return for your pic, here is THE LADY KNIGHT (in orange).  Cheers!

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Neato! Interesting pick, there. I love the shading, the boots and how you did the sleeves.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Lady Knight is fantastic! I particularly love the chain mail look on the sleeves. What item(s) did you use?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.