PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Mad Jack
    Participant

Don’t forget to send me your entry – even if knocking out the white background will be a pain in the a$$ with all that glowing in the picture … 😉

ams
    Participant

I can remove the glow on the weapons if you need me to.  Is it the faded gradient or the “Kirby” dots that is the issue?

Mad Jack
    Participant

Nah, don’t ruin that great picture because of me – I probably exaggerated the effort a little bit and I’m sure I’ll find a way to work it out. And even if it comes to the worst and the highlighting outside of the energy effects (“Kirby” dots/shield/swordhand) have to be removed, changed or (more likely) simply masked onto the effects, I’ll have the text to do it myself … 😉

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Export as .png with transparency from HM3 (as long as background is default (no insignia or background image) leaves image transparent while keeping gradients intact. (for use in paint change selection to transparency)

Mad Jack
    Participant

@GuyGenesis: Nice idea, but that only gives you a low-res image with 400×600 px and I need it to be high-res with 2048×1536 px. Anyway, we have already worked it out now … 😉

ams
    Participant

Here is a Young Team CANADA theme I have bee working on.  Mostly teenagers…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Probably the most polite, well tempered superheroes ever…thanks Canada!  Nice work sir, particularly like the Snowkat design.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, dude!  Hopefully you are still designing and will post in the near future!

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Here is a group shot..

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Renaming for contest

Attachments:

djuby
    Participant

Amazing! Love the gills.

ams
    Participant

Thanks Djuby!  Always great to hear from you!

Any thoughts on doing a current weekly blog thingy?  I could see and enjoy you critiquing Movie/tv superhero costumes to the original comic book ones.  Style, function or colors?  Sounds right up your alley…..

Cheers!

Roga Monk
    Participant

Awesome!

ams
    Participant

Thanks, Roga Monk!

ams
    Participant

Here ‘s another member of my Canadian team, CYBILL!  She is telepathic.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.