PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well at least that’s sorted. And for my next trick I shall make the Word Association Game disappear. 😉

ams
    Participant

Another villain!!!

This is the mighty, malicious MEG!  Ex-wrestler powered up by an experimental steroid with a chip on her shoulder and always something to prove!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

So cool. You never fail to impress, ams. 🙂

livewyre1014
    Participant

I like her…seems like a great enforcer character for some crime lord who may not be as physically able, like the Penquin or the like.  Nice job.

Trekkie
    Participant

Seriously cool!

asubtledagger28
    Participant

She looks very tough. I’m guessing that the Maliciousness indicates she’s a villain or is she a heroine?

Skoul
    Participant

Woah! I just spent forever shading a picture, then I see your work and I don’t know what I just spent an hour doing, but is was not shading. That is some serious shading!

ams
    Participant

Thanks for all the positive comments!  Now, I’ve got to get me arse going on my pic for the poster….

Cheers!

Nug
    Participant

“Now, I’ve got to get me arse going on my pic for the poster….”

Oooh Boy! I cannot wait to see what you come up with. I don’t know about you, but i’ve been impressed with every ones so far. Mad Jack should be able to pump out one awesome poster!

ams
    Participant

Me arse is finished.  BAM!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice. The chest really in capture the modern superhero style. The shield and sword are great too.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Damn. Your shading is always so cool. Love the sword and shield too. And the costume….You know what? The whole thing is just awesome.

ams
    Participant

What?  You don’t like the new beard?  I’ve been growing it for 3 weeks for this pic. Lol!

Thanks,  dudes!

livewyre1014
    Participant

I like the beard…every great man has a great beard inside of him, you just have to find it.  You went the classic route, where as me and Logan sport the chops…but either way, the beard makes the man.  Nice work as always brother.

Viper
    Participant

Awesome, man.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,186 through 1,200 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.