PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Weilyn

I concur with Alexander.

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I think I’ll go with the second variant. Now, is there a way to add a text file like this to another creation?

DiCicatriz
    Participant

What you can do is you can load the .txt string into Heromachine 3 and when you load the body (assuming you have it saved) there is a little check box under the OK button that says “Keep currently loaded items?”. Just X that little guy out and when you load the body file, the helmet components you’ve already loaded should still be there.

Screenshot for reference (you can see the little check box X’ed out at the bottom):
    Screen-Shot-2013-05-28-at-4.14.28-PM.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Oh, sweet! Thanks!

ams
    Participant

Here is The Night Watchman, original concept by Magnus Maximus. Great character!

NIGHT-WATCHMAN-for-Magnus-Maximus-1.PNG

ams
    Participant

Here’s a character someone ask me to make from deviantart.

Original concept pic – http://dubledz.deviantart.com/art/Revenge-373602973

REVENGE

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2013/05/REVENGE-for-DubleDz-2.PNG

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Dude that is awesome Laugh, As always great shading! Could you give a link to the original concept please.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Nicely done…very strange design…reminds me of 70’s and 80’s work of George Perez.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is an awesome design, very strange, but I like it. I may have to “borrow” that ribbing technique as well.

Scatman

I am inlove with the design and that blood red is eye popping!The crescents are original as well as that cool a$$ eye patch!I do however(if you want to be the technical critic about something that is fictional anyway)I think it to be a great task to not slice your inner thigh to chopmeat when walking!But because I am not technically scrutinizing,I would have to say…AWESOME CHARACTER!

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Stunning as always, my friend! Excellent work.

ams
    Participant

Thank you, fellow machiners for the compliments and the support.

Here’s an original that I came up with. Sort of a merlin-type, villain nomad….whatever…

THE MYSTIC

THE-MYSTIC.PNG

Torog
    Participant

Never a dud, nor disappointing. Great work.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Nice use of the companion for the head. Very good work sir.

Trekkie
    Participant

Great costume design. And I agree with Livewyre that it’s a good use of the companion’s head.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.