PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Whoa i reeeally like the design of Solaris.Actually all of these recent ones are awesome design-wise.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Solaris, Sgt. Steel, and Silver Sentry are simply stupendous.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, guys!

New villain…KRUGER!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

darkvatican

Interesting item combinations, AMS. Killer shading, as usual. Those claws are awesome, too. Great job!

livewyre1014
    Participant

I love your new stuff…I want Glue Gun to offer Pink Eraser a spot on his team of supervillains with RubberBandit and Highlighter haha…she’s a natural fit for the gang!!

character trade?  You do one of mine, I’ll do one of yours…

ams
    Participant

YES!!  Let’s do it!  You chose a character of yours for trade and I chose ICE BLAZER for you to re-energize!  I remember this character being one of my first attempts with the Hero name generator that was used in one of the earlier contests.  Game on!

Vengeance
    Participant

KRUGER! good job

livewyre1014
    Participant

I choose Emma Lullaby and BUB…can’t wait to see your take on the “monster under the bed”…

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Merry Christmas to Livewyre!  All the best and more for the new year!  Cheers, mate!

Attachments:

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thats amazing…I like how you grew her up and slimmed Bub down, and that posing is just crazy good.  Thank you sir!!!

Legatus
    Participant

Emma has definitely grown up quite a bit.

Awesome!

JR19759
    Keymaster

You know, I think that might just be the best picture you’ve ever done dude, and that’s saying something. BUB looks incredibly well put together pose-wise and I love the way you’ve done his face and chest. In Livewyre’s original pic he looked a bit cartoonish, but you’ve made him properly intimidating. And again with your female characters, you’re so good with imbuing them with character and attitude. Oh and I hate the fact that you can make shading on hands look that good and I can’t.

livewyre1014
    Participant

For AMS…my more modern take on ICE BLAZER!!!  All the best sir!!

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys for the awesome feedback on Emma and Bub.  It was a great concept to work with and glad you enjoyed the piece.

@ Livewyre – Ice Blazer looks great!  I envisioned your take as him just geting his powersand turning to a life of crime.  Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Just want to throw out a big Happy New Year to all ‘machiners!  May all you wishes and desires come true in the new year.  Hoping to see some kick ass pics in the coming year!

Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.