PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Hey ams! Do you have a standard front-facing pose that you use? For your LEGEND character, for example?

ams
    Participant

@ Magnus – No.  Front standard poses I usually make from scratch.  Sorry.

ams
    Participant

He grows big.  She can get small.

He’s military trained.  She’s scientifically gifted.

He’s all business.  She thinks he needs to loosen up.

Together, they are MAXMAN and MICROWOMAN!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vengeance
    Participant

Dude so very cool and by the way I am stealing that Belt

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome.

Oh and congrats on reaching 100 pages.

cliff
    Participant

AMS,  what can I say, Friggin wonderful as usual. I always love looking at your art, it’s all so great.

Dama de Cobra is mind blowing, whatever one else said and double it.

Microwoman and Maxman so well done and love hos you got her playfulness and his sterness. OH! and the costume design and shading are all wonderful yadda yadda Yoda ….

ams
    Participant

Thanks ‘Machiners!

@ Cliff – Nice of you to say.  Hope all is well with you.  Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Re-introducing STARHEART!!

Not much new in the design, just an overall facelift.  Cool seeing the progression in the techniques and applications with the program.

Attachments:

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I loved the character from the start; he was always one of my favorites of yours. But I love what you did with this version! Just seeing the two of them side by side shows just how much your own skill has changed and improved. The second version looks better because he’s slimmer and more streamlined, and the masking on the left leg is flawless!

ams
    Participant

Thank you, Magnus!

Another character update.  This time for SIR RICHARD, the Brave.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

You know, that’s pretty good. (understatement)

Tiberius

ams, I think I’ve finally seen all your characters on here. I have to say when I saw some of you art for the first time about 2 weeks ago now, I was really inspired to step up what I was producing.

I’m very young with the HeroMachine and you are someone that has made a big impression on me, so thank you for that! What else can I say but fantastic job on all these characters.

cliff
    Participant

STARHEART. He looks nobler in the face and more streamlined in the body. Not everyone needs to be a muscular powerhouse. As you well know by looking at the new version. Love the background. Of course the overall execution is awe inspiring!

SIR RICHARD, the Brave. Great costume, colors and execution. But my all time favorite part is that face!

ams
    Participant

@ Tiberius – Thank you very much!  I don’t think I formally welcomed you to the forums, but I am seeing some creative stuff coming out of your archive.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.  Cheers!

@ Cliff – Thanks!  Like that you noticed the body type.  Going to try and play around with that in future concepts.  Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Another update.  Small tweaks, but I see them as improvements. Reintroducing….THE DRAGON ELITE!!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.