ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Gah! Sorry. IRL has had me beaten down for a bit. Ever wait for a stop sign to turn green?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cille
    Participant

Well, Herr D, you win by default, but I must say I really love your picture. It’s a great concept, and I love both how you incorporated the elements so seamlessly and the extra little touches like the partially-erased next letter and the pink eraser dust to go with it. Very well done. I could even see that being a real font. ๐Ÿ˜€

And that also means that you’re up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Herr D
    Participant

Thank yewwww! [bows, notices crickets] Ah, well, thank you. It was actually fun making candle drippage–I recommend it highly.

[rolls, laughs] Okay, the items in the pic attached are due in one picture on 4/9/18 at 2pm EST, hopefully to be judged by 8pm that same day.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Wow. Spring has sprung. No entries. EXTENSION! 4/23/18 2PM EST due tbj 8pm.

Same entries with a hint: the bldgs sideways with a smallย  x value are interesting . . .

Herr D
    Participant

Awwh! Okay, I guess it’s time to swap out the items. New deadline-5-15-18 2pm EST, hopefully to be judged by 8pm.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

Chief Eagle knows that more people will show up to his bell dance!

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I actually want to know what his other dances were. Hibernations? That would explain the partial costume of a bear, I guess.

You win, Keric. Pick 3 and a deadline.

Keric
    Participant

I have selected these pieces due the 31 st!

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Well, I just figured out I won’t make it by tomorrow late (sorry)–if you have another entrant, they’ll win. I’ll look tomorrow to see if you extend or swap or if someone wins.

IRL plus a bit of writing has taken up all of it. How do I keep winding up without two minutes to rub together?

Keric
    Participant

No entries = extending to the 15th of this month!

Herr D
    Participant

IRL has become a bombadier.

“Hi, Gran? I’ve been flirting a little with this guy at that new mall? Cashier at Designer Fabrics. He says they really do make the patterns in-house. . . . What? Oh, sorry. Eating a pastry from Three Sisters Cafe across the way. . . . Yeah, his costume is cute, too. Horns. Did you want to know anything else while I’m at MythMall, Gran?”

The hair item made a great pastry, besides being a goatee, eyebrows, eyelashes, and shadow effect on the cashier. The pattern became a pattern, backdrop splash, and tracks. The background became a pattern.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

Herr D- only entry so pick 3 and judgement day!

Herr D
    Participant

I’ve picked 3 that make me think of marshmallow pie. Have your picture done by
    6/26/18 EST noon, with judging by 8pm. Up to one whole bonus point for best picture containing a dessert–I think I’m hungry . . . See items to incorporate below.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

. . . rrrrhh! I’m saying, same three items, bonus point for reference to the movie “Independence Day” that requires no explanation, and due 7/11/18 noon EST tbj 8pm.

Keric
    Participant

The belt is used as a shoulder clasp

the shield is used as the belt buckle

and the insignia is used as the background

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.